maandag 2 januari 2012

The versatile bloger

Happy new year to all of you!!! I wish you all a creative 2012 

Renske has honored me with an award! Thank you Renske!


To accept this award I should pass this to 15 other blogs that I admire - and I cannot make a choice because there are so many lovely ones out there. Please check this blog out why ;) http://jwjarts.blogspot.com/2011/12/some-basic-maths.html I decided not to pass this award but I will give 7 facts about myself:

1. I love the coulor purple

2. I hate spiders and snakes, I've been bitten by both :S
3. I dislike the mornings
4. I'm a gamer, rpg's are my favourite
5. My favourite country is Kenya, love the safari's
6  I do not have a dog, although I would love to have one
7. I have 2 cats although and I'm allergic to cats. 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Vergeet ik je nog de beste wensen toe te wensen. De beste wensen Lisa en dat het een goed en creatief jaar voor je mag worden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je wel Renske. Uiteraard wens ik jou het zelfde toe :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen